Why work at Children's Minnesota?
- The seventh largest pediatric health system in the United States — with two freestanding hospitals, nine primary clinics, multiple specialty care clinics and seven rehabilitation sites.
- The region’s leader in pediatric health care.
- Located in the diverse Twin Cities metropolitan area, serving more than 133,000 patients each year, in more than 80 different languages.
- Part of a growing and dynamic workplace, of more than 5,200 dedicated and child and family-focused focused professionals.
- Committed to reimagining pediatric health care, through child-focused research and innovation.